As a dynamic and forward thinking agency, the Gateway Center seeks to be visionary, creative, dedicated, and IAMCHANGED in our efforts to end homelessness.
The staff at the Gateway Center consists of professional, creative, motivated, and deeply committed individuals. If your own experience is backed by enthusiasm, a customer-focused approach, a can-do attitude, a willingness to collaborate, and a desire to end homelessness, then you may want to consider joining Team Gateway!
Gateway Center is not currently hiring. Please check back for future openings!
GWC Employment Application Process
- Anyone interested in an open position is invited to e-mail their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. The subject line of the e-mail should specify job in which you are interested.
- Qualified applicants will receive notification via email or phone call to schedule a first interview
- Following a first interview, prospective applicants may be invited to the GWC for a second interview with the Executive Office and/or program and service directors
- All applicants are be subject to background checks, including, but not limited to criminal, employments, and financial. All applicants are also subject to a drug test
Things to Remember Regarding GWC Employment and the Employment Process:
- Due to the volume of applications we receive, we simply cannot respond to each one. Please rest assured that we have received your resume and will contact qualified applicants on a rolling basis
- GWC does not accept phone calls, walk ins, or e-mails regarding employment to any e-mail addresses other than firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some grant funded positions require that GWC utilize the Federal government’s Employment Eligibility Verification System (E-Verify)
- GWC is An Equal Opportunity Employer
- GWC is a Drug-Free Workplace